Workstation Meeting 03-09-2014 Agenda

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 2 18:47:33 UTC 2014

Hi All,

As we discussed last week, we're doing an out-of-cycle meeting
tomorrow.  I've gathered what seem to be the most pressing issues
below.  If you have something you feel is more urgent, or you'd like
to add it in case we have time, please let me know.

As a reminder, we decided on-list last week to remove firewall-config
from the default install.  We also agreed to the Apps and Launchers
guidelines.

* net-install for Alpha
  - How are we doing?

* Workstation Marketing/Release notes
  - Christian's draft
  - Hardware requirements?

* Default image viewer
  - Current consensus seem to be to drop shotwell and go with either
eog or gthumb.
  - Concern that changing default now will be pointless if we change
it again in a release for gphotos

josh