Release notes have a launcher - maybe we should remove that

Elad Alfassa elad at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 3 17:29:47 UTC 2014

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> wrote:
> I think this is an elegant solution. Can you propose this to the
> Websites team and get their input?

Hi Stephen.
I'm a websites team member and I'm the one who's going to implement
the new start.fpo design, so It's more or less me who decides what
will be there, since the websites team seems to act mostly as a
meritocracy.

Also I want input on this from Christoph and the docs team to make
sure it's an acceptable solution before I discuss this with the rest
of the websites team.

--
-Elad Alfassa.