Workstation rsyslog installed and running by default?

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Sun Sep 14 20:14:24 UTC 2014

Fedora 20 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/NoDefaultSyslog

Fedora 21 Workstation package list
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation/Technical_Specification#Package_list

rsyslog
rsyslog-mmjsonparse

Fedora-Live-Workstation-i686-21_Alpha-TC7.iso

# systemctl status syslog
● rsyslog.service - System Logging Service
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/rsyslog.service; enabled)
   Active: active (running) since Sun 2014-09-14 13:46:22 MDT; 1min 18s ago
 Main PID: 466 (rsyslogd)
   CGroup: /system.slice/rsyslog.service
           └─466 /usr/sbin/rsyslogd -n

Is this intentional? I'm not finding anything on desktop@ discussing returning to rsyslog enabled by default. I know Server product does want it enabled by default, so maybe Workstation inadvertently inherited it because of that?

Chris Murphy