Beta / Final release criteria for Workstation

Martin Bříza mbriza at redhat.com
Tue Sep 30 08:47:32 UTC 2014

On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 02:27:00 +0200, Adam Williamson
<adamwill at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Appearance is something we'd want to enforce if it were actually done,
> but I get the impression the Qt variant of Adwaita isn't actually
> written yet.

Hi,
It is but I doubt I'll manage to get it done until the deadlines. The
current state is packaged here on [1]. F21 packages don't get built for
some reason though, so try at least the F20 ones (which should work in F21
too).
There's still quite a bunch of stuff to be done - some elements are
untouched now, like QTreeView. Some minor touches are needed to be done
basically everywhere.
Anyway, the good news is, it doesn't crash anymore, as far as I tried. You
can even set the theme as default systemwide, although I... don't really
recommend doing so at this point.

Martin

[1] http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mbriza/qt-gtk