Graphical Distribution Upgrades

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 12:32:50 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-04-07 at 06:45 -0400, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]

Well, the user experience goals should express a need from the users,
not an implication of a specific technology. So perhaps something like:

 * When an upgrade will require or recommend a migration from one
piece of software to another, the user should be presented with a
choice or a notice (whichever is appropriate to the situation).