F23 talking points draft

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:57:30 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 04, 2015 at 10:12:17AM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 04, 2015 at 01:49:57PM +0200, Gabriele Trombini wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > as usual marketing team drafted the talking points page [1].
>
> This is great — thanks!

(trimming to desktop@ list for just Workstation concerns)

The points listed here, for the most part, seem quite technical and
esoteric -- not in keeping with the talking points being something
that, for example, and Ambassador could use to explain to a broad
audience.  It feels a bit like slipping backward in terms of how we
aim content.

I think the Workstation section at least needs a complete rewrite.
The above also echo my general concerns about the talking points page.
But I can address those elsewhere with the Marketing team and see how
we can improve the rest of the page.