Repeat post

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 07:11:26 UTC 2015

hi
Oh I'm familiar with that. I don't know if I'm the only one in the
region, but I'm certainly one of the only one in my home town that
knows or cares how computers actually work. The rest are ... blase, is
probably a polite way to put it. Interestingly, windows 10 is supposed
to some how be able to detect when a connection is metered. I don't
suppose they'd be willing to share exactly how they do this? I
normally wouldn't suggest having anything to do with microsoft but if
worst comes to worst this might, maybe, be an option. This is
definitely a priority imo. Even though I live in the city now, I
remember what it's like to live in the country where the only source
of internet is dial up. We weren't ever data capped, but when you
download at 4.5 kbps there's only so much you can do even if you have
all night.
Thanks
Kendell clark