Repeat post

Andrew Walton andrewfixcomputer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 02:34:33 UTC 2015

On 08/08/15 16:41, kendell clark wrote:
> hi
> Oh I'm familiar with that. I don't know if I'm the only one in the
> region, but I'm certainly one of the only one in my home town that
> knows or cares how computers actually work. The rest are ... blase, is
> probably a polite way to put it.
My own situation is a little more rural than that, we've only had
electricity for 12 years now. And there is no town, just 2 pubs 40 Km
apart. Except for a small estate down near the beach (mostly for rental
homes for tourists) the minimum block size is 20 acres, most are
considerably larger than that. 250 permanent residents spread over 17500
square kilometres.

And the truly ridiculous thing about this? As the crow flies we're only
70 Km from the state's capital city.

Cheers.