Is the text on for the workstation product on getfedora.org OK?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:47:49 UTC 2015

Hiya!

We were recently discussing what marketing collateral we should have
for the different products[1]. To paraphrase the rather long thread,
the design and marketing teams have suggested that we have a timeless
flyer for each product. ("Timeless" implying that the flyer will not be
release specific and will not be updated per release).

As part of this, we'd like the product WGs to please go over the text
on getfedora.org and see if the text is OK or if they'd like to update
it before F23. The idea here is to keep the text on the websites and
the flyers in sync for a better, more uniform marketing system.

Could this rather tiny task please be put on the WG's agendas? I'll
file trac tickets if required :)

[1]  https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/marketing/2015-July/0177
45.html
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha/Marketing_Collateral