Call for agenda for Workstation WG meeting 2015-Feb-18

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:14:31 UTC 2015

Next meeting is Wednesday, 2015-Feb-18 at 1600 UTC/11:00am US-EST.

Please feel free to suggest additional issues for the agenda if
needed, and I'll add them.

* Alpha freeze approaches! 2015-Feb-24
  - By this point features should be in a testable state.
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/GNOME3.16
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/LibinputForXorg
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Login_Screen_Over_Wayland
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/GnomeShell_NewNotifications
  - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Nautilus_Improvements

* Test Days -- do we want test days for any of these features, or
  other release criteria?
  - Current schedule (nothing for desktop yet?):
    https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/list/QA/?subject=Test+Day

* Privacy policy
  - Are we blocked at all on Spot talking with ABRT folks about data
    they are storing?
  - mattdm's request for uuid + Fedora version + Fedora edition/spin,
    is there an appropriate place for this in our purview?