Fwd: Fedora Proposals for Google Summer of Code 2015 due *TOMORROW*

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 17:36:23 UTC 2015

In case anyone in or around the WG is interested in mentoring a
student under the Fedora GSoC umbrella:

----- Forwarded message from Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> -----

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:16:17 -0500
From: Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com>
To: announce at lists.fedoraproject.org
Subject: Fedora Proposals for Google Summer of Code 2015 due *TOMORROW*

Sorry for the obscenely short-notice folks. This year's GSoC application
was left unintentionally untended. I've started putting together a
Proposal page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2015

If you are interested in mentoring a student this summer on your
project, please add your name and a description of the project no later
than tomorrow so I can submit the proposal on Friday.

----- End forwarded message -----