Cannot login to Fedora rawhide (now 22)

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 24 01:21:47 UTC 2015

On Sun, 2015-02-22 at 13:23 +0100, Peter Laursen wrote:
> I was merely asking if this was intentional or an oversight. Or if I
> possibly completely misunderstood what could be the reason for the
> problem.
>
> As soon as the signing problem with new packages has been solved (so
> that
> Yum will let me install)

You can just pass --nogpgcheck . This is what Rawhide was doing for
you anyway. We really ought to ship fedora-repos with gpgcheck
disabled until Bodhi enablement, though, whoever does the fedora-repos
package updates is out of sync with the actual releng process, it
makes no sense to flip the gpgcheck switch before we're actually
signing everything.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey