Upgrade to kernel 3.19.0.0 (rc3) partially breaks VirtualBox guest additions

Peter Laursen jazcyk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 20:37:03 UTC 2015

Kernel 3.19.0.0 (rc3) was rolled out today to Fedora Desktop Rawhide (I use
the xfce 'spin').

as posted in VirtualBox forums:
https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65475

Fedora's 'bleeding edge' distro "rawhide" has rolled out kernel version
3.19.0.0 today. Virtualbox guest additions 4.1.20 fail with desktop
integation (only a ~1000 pixel horizontal resolution can be achived). Mouse
integration and shared folder integration is OK. I *do have* rebuilt the
guest additions after the kernel upgrade - just telling in advance in case
somebody should feel like to ask!

--
Hilsen / Regards

Peter Laursen