RFC: F21 Workstation flyer

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 21:15:55 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-01-08 at 09:15 -0500, Bastien Nocera wrote:

Hi Bastien,

> A couple of comments:
> - I would add a version on the front page, as you have content that's
> very
>   version specific inside

Ah, makes sense. I can add that.

> - I would also clip the screenshots, not include whole desktops as
> it's
>   likely not going to be printed with enough details to be
> readable/visible

I noticed that the screenshots weren't too helpful. Do you think
removing the screenshots and using logos would be better? For example,
the devassistant logo instead of the screenshot? Even if I trim them to
only have the applications in there, they're still quite small.

> - the section about future versions should have more concrete details
> rather
>   than what seems like a list of buzzwords.

I'll work on this. I shamelessly plagiarised the release announcement in
this version. We'll probably improve the text all over a bit.

Thanks for the feedback. More is always welcome:

https://github.com/sanjayankur31/fedora-flyer-workstation/issues
--
Thanks,
Regards,