Upgrade to kernel 3.19.0.0 (rc3) partially breaks VirtualBox guest additions

Peter Laursen jazcyk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 15:19:54 UTC 2015

Actually even with 3.18 kernels on "Fedora rawhide" as the Virtualbox guest
the VM cannot scale beyond HDMI size (or approximately HDMI size). I have a
2560*1440 monitor for my Win7 host.  If I run the  VM in Fullscreen mode
(or just resize beyond DHMI) black edges appear.  Does not happen in any
other guest (SuSE 13.2, Suse Tumbleweed, Mint, Xubuntu, Debian, Boddhi or
even Fedora 21).

--
Hilsen / Regards

Peter Laursen