RFC: F21 Workstation flyer

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 18:53:32 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-01-14 at 08:43 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Was the change of font on purpose?  I thought Cantarell was a nice
> match for the environment in Workstation.

I'm not a font person - I received some feedback on the marketing ticket
about fonts and did a little research - Cantarell is a good font for
screens, but the web said Helvetica and friends were better fonts for
print.

This is really easy to change, though. I could ask the font sig what
they think.
--
Thanks,
Regards,