Windows Dual Boot, with Secure Boot, release criteria

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Fri Jan 16 01:51:40 UTC 2015

It's a very bad problem, but at the same time, we should not block the
release on something that Fedora has never been able to handle,
especially when we don't know how to fix it. Once we get it working,
then regressing should be a blocker.

Here's another: if you buy a new computer with Windows 7, it is likely
to support UEFI and enforce UEFI boot when booting from USB devices,
but the disk will come with an MBR partition table. I've seen this
setup on at least two (and I think three) new computers. Good luck
trying to install Fedora on these machines. :(