cannot logout from lxde

Giuseppe Angelini angelini at vki.ac.be
Tue Jan 20 14:53:09 UTC 2015

Hello,
Thanks for your answer.
I am not sure it's a problem with LXDM because I have installed another
machine with LUBUNTU (UBUNTU 14.04.1 LTS with LXDM) and the logout is
running fine.
I would really like to keep LXDM because it is really convenient for my
purpose.
My problem is that I would like to keep both FEDORA  and LXDM at our
Institute because it is a kind of standard at our place.

Best Regards.

Giuseppe Angelini