Wallpaper Cleanup

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 16:45:18 UTC 2015

On 01/20/2015 10:50 AM, Christian Schaller wrote:
> A bit of a digression, but it would be nice to have a page or place where one can find all old Fedora wallpapers.
> The Lion one is still my favorite of any Fedora wallpapers through the ages and I to this day dig it up and set it
> as my wallpaper from time to time :)
>
> Christian

AFAIK, all the previous ones are still packaged in the repos. But it
would be nice to have a listing somewhere online of what packages
install what wallpapers.

Not sure if it is in the scope of GNOME software, but they might be able
to be presented there too.

Sorry to keep going on the digression :)

--ryanlerch