Call for agenda for Workstation WG meeting 2015-Jan-21

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 20:24:07 UTC 2015

** Failed on doing better at lateness, but it was because I was not
   online yesterday.  Humble apologies. :-)

Next meeting is Wednesday, 2015-Jan-21 at 1600 UTC/11:00am US-EST.

Please feel free to suggest additional issues for our agenda if
needed; they will be added to the end of this agenda.

* libinput plan
  -- agreement to ship patch in KDE (if still required)
  -- go with original plan to adding xorg-x11-drv-libinput to
     default components for master/f22?

* Third party applications
  -- http://blogs.gnome.org/uraeus/2015/01/19/planning-for-fedora-workstation-22/
  -- http://blogs.gnome.org/hughsie/2015/01/09/finding-hidden-applications-with-gnome-software/
  -- Discuss what we're going to propose and how it addresses previous
     concerns from FESCo/Council (and elsewhere if relevant)