criterion update: add "switch user" to Shutdown, reboot, logout

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Thu Jan 29 16:41:55 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 4:23 AM, Kamil Paral <kparal at redhat.com> wrote:
>> I agree it's not as important as shutdown, but the question is
>> whether it's important enough to be considered "basic functionality"
>> and we block the release when it's broken heavily.

I'm pretty sure that if user switching doesn't work reliably, users
should find a better OS to use, so I'd rather block on it....

At the same time, our blocker criteria are generally interpreted to
apply to common bugs. If user switching is broken for one guy with an
obscure setup, that shouldn't be a blocker.