criterion update: add "switch user" to Shutdown, reboot, logout

Richard Turner rjt at zygous.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 16:41:00 UTC 2015

On 30 Jan 2015 15:37, "Michael Catanzaro" <mcatanzaro at gnome.org> wrote:

> When deciding whether something is a blocker, I propose this question:
"If feature X doesn't work, would a reasonable user new to Fedora switch
back to his previous OS?" If there's a bug with GNOME Calculator, probably
not, but if user switching doesn't work and I have multiple user accounts,
then it's time to find a better distro.

Yep, I concur. I'd classify reliable suspend/wake as similarly important,
for the same reasons. I understand that can be tricky depending upon the
hardware, but it's fundamental when, for example, carrying a laptop around
the office.

"Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning..."