Workstation WG Recap 2015-Jul-20

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:12:52 UTC 2015

Minutes:        http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-07-20/workstation.2015-07-20-13.00.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-07-20/workstation.2015-07-20-13.00.txt
Log:            http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-07-20/workstation.2015-07-20-13.00.log.html

* * *
======================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora Workstation WG
======================================

Meeting started by stickster at 13:00:45 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-07-20/workstation.2015-07-20-13.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
    times, since this is the second time in three meetings we've had
    trouble reaching quorum  (stickster, 13:09:22)

* Flock presence  (stickster, 13:10:14)
  * stickster, cschaller, and mclasen should be present at Flock (and
    jwb)  (stickster, 13:10:37)
  * LINK: http://flocktofedora.org   (stickster, 13:11:15)
  * otaylor also attending  (stickster, 13:11:37)
  * ryanlerch also attending, thanks to some last-minute budget
    wrangling  (stickster, 13:14:54)

* BZ 1241310 -- password strength  (stickster, 13:16:51)
  * Some libpwquality changes are being made to allow weaker passwords,
    but it's not yet clear this solves Workstation case.  (stickster,
    13:20:28)
  * AGREED: on initial password plan (see log for full details)
    (stickster, 13:59:21)
  * ACTION: mcatanzaro Pull the plan to the list and kickstart
    discussion on item 4 for sshd strength  (stickster, 14:00:12)

* F23 Alpha freeze coming!  (stickster, 14:00:28)

Meeting ended at 14:00:51 UTC.

Action Items
  since this is the second time in three meetings we've had trouble
  reaching quorum
* mcatanzaro Pull the plan to the list and kickstart discussion on item
  4 for sshd strength

Action Items, by person
    since this is the second time in three meetings we've had trouble
    reaching quorum
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)