LAS F22 review - summary

Enrico Tagliavini enrico.tagliavini at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:12:04 UTC 2015

For sure I do very well agree with you with

"I think part of the issue is also that the nvidia
and ati proprietary drivers lag behind the latest kernel, so fedora
would have to put extra effort into keeping them working, and they
just don't want to, which I holeheartedly applaud. If you need
proprietary drivers, by all means, get them, but don't knock fedora
for not turning into ubuntu, please."

That was not the point of my email at all, just want to make it clear :).

Best regards.
Enrico