Feedback KDE Spin

Enrico Tagliavini enrico.tagliavini at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:29:10 UTC 2015

FYI the resize window bug is fixed by doing system updates. If you
just install Fedora 22 you get the issue, but if you install available
updates the issue vanish.

About system freezing: most of the times this is an upstream bug
(usually in the kernel), so check your kernel logs, sometime video
drivers are having hiccup. If this is the case you can still access
your system via ssh from the network. If you can't enable sysrq and
issue the s u b sequence to sync, mount read only and reboot your
system. Hopefully the error will be saved in the system logs.