F23 changes and the workstation

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Fri Jun 12 18:54:13 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-06-12 at 13:35 -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:

> I've mentioned on the devel@ list that we're OK with this provided
> they
> find a solution for NetworkManager's connectivity checking, and drop
> the tray icon. Am I correct to say those are the only problems for
> us?

Yes, thats a good summary of my position.

We can also look at integrating some form of information in the system
status area or network panel, although I am a bit wary about mentioning
anything involving "DNSSEC" in the UI. It is of course easier to figure
these things out when the desired user experience is discussed _before_
implementing the entire feature...