Fwd: Submission deadline for Changes of Fedora 23

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:05:51 UTC 2015

Do we have system wide changes still to file for F23?

ISTM we have a few contenders that are not yet listed in the proposed
changes[1] list:

* Integrating distro upgrade
* D-Bus activation in gnome-session? (does this affect non-GNOME?)
* Boxes import OVF/OVA (iff. this affects Fedora deliverables, either
  new requirements, or which can be dropped)
* Live USB changes -- since this affects e.g. docs/websites, possibly
  a marketing angle

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/23/ChangeSet

--
Paul