Workstation WG Recap 2015-June-22

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Mon Jun 22 13:27:23 UTC 2015

We wound up leaving early since the only people present were myself,
Kalev, and Jens. Please folks, set your calendars, alarms, and roosters
as needed. We're not going to make any grand decisions with the Great
Leader^W^W Paul on vacation, but we should still be able to have a
quorum and an effective meeting.

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-06
-22/workstation.2015-06-22-13.02.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-06
-22/workstation.2015-06-22-13.02.txt
Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-06
-22/workstation.2015-06-22-13.02.log.html

===============================
#fedora-meeting: Workstation WG
===============================

Meeting started by mcatanzaro at 13:02:33 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-06
-22/workstation.2015-06-22-13.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call!  (mcatanzaro, 13:02:49)

* xdg-app  (mcatanzaro, 13:08:35)
  * We need more folks present to discuss whether or how Fedora will
    integrate xdg-app. Defer until the next meeting.  (mcatanzaro,
    13:14:57)

Meeting ended at 13:15:10 UTC.

Action Items
------------