Do not disturb mode in F22/Gnome 3.16

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:23:50 UTC 2015

Hi Norman!

Thanks for working on this! I was looking into it myself but I've never
written an extension before and I was still learning the basics.

On Mon, 2015-06-22 at 10:34 -0400, Norman L Smith wrote:
> A new button should appear on the left top panel.

Works.

> The button can be toggled with the mouse or keyboard.

Tested with mouse. Works.

> The extension should function with the Screen Shield
> and Screen Lock.

What should happen here?

> If the button is set to busy and notifications are
> received.  Toggling the button to available will
> display the queued notifications.

Checked. Works.

> If notifications are received during Screen Lock or
> Screen Shield the queued notifications can be displayed
> on the Notification Section of the Calendar.

But they'll be shown on the lock screen? (I had two notifications show
on the lock screen)

It works well enough for me. Please upload it to the extensions site :)

I still get a notification sound from evolution, though. Looks like the
evolution plug-in doesn't care about the presence status - bug?
--
Thanks,
Regards,