Third party repos

Leslie S Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 01:55:44 UTC 2015

Josh
The situation is that there are several Fedora Remixes that add the very repositories and extra software that is not integrated within a Fedora distribution.

Without those available remixes, it is truly unlikely that Fedora would continue to have the following it now enjoys. Regards
 Leslie
 Mr. Leslie Satenstein
Montréal Québec, Canada