Top bar colour in the new GNOME Shell theme

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 14:56:05 UTC 2015

On 03/02/2015 05:10 AM, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> [...]
Should I file a bug? or talk in IRC. There is no mailing list for design
upstream.

I sent it here in the hope that the upstream designers who are also
involved in Fedora Workstation might have some insight. I don't want to
file a bug if it is a design choice to be like that. If it is a design
choice to be like that, then i would love to have a discussion here WRT
Fedora about possibly doing this different in Fedora.

regards,
ryanlerch