Changes in the f22 workstation

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:36:12 UTC 2015

On 20.02.2015 22:09, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I wanted to give a heads-up to the wider audience about a number of
> workstation changes that are landing in the f22 branch (and rawhide)
> this week, in time for the alpha freeze next week:

> - The login screen is using Wayland (
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Login_Screen_Over_Wayland)

gdm
The GNOME Display Manager
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/gdm/bugs/all
Open Bugs    Blocking Bugs    Closed Bugs
    263          8                2

kdm
The KDE login manager
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/kdm/bugs/all
Open Bugs    Blocking Bugs    Closed Bugs
    67           3                0

sddm
QML based X11 desktop manager
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/sddm/bugs/all
Open Bugs    Blocking Bugs    Closed Bugs
    14           2                0

lightdm
Lightweight Display Manager
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/lightdm/bugs/all
Open Bugs    Blocking Bugs    Closed Bugs
    13           2                0

> Please let us know if you see any fallout from these changes.

Sure, when you intend to solve all these GDM bugs?