self introduction

Mark Terranova doctorfoss at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 04:54:48 UTC 2015

Greetings Kendell, I am very excited to hear your feedback. Glad to hear of
transition from user to contributor. I work with many parts of Fedora, and
can detail some later if need be.

At this point I wanted to offer any help I can with IRC channel. I already
do this, and every little bit helps.

I have a few technical ideas involving our fed-msg bus, but, that is for
another day. :)

ALL Hail Tux the Magnificent,

MarkTerranova

Doer of stuff with things