Lilypond syntax highlighting in vim

Kevin Tough kevin at toughlife.org
Sat Mar 14 07:56:10 UTC 2015

If this is not the appropriate place for this information please inform
me.

Fedora 22 Alpha 3

I've just tried the syntax highlighting of Lilypond files *.ly in vim.
As a lilypond user I find the new highlighting very difficult to read.
Generally I find the default highlighting in vim of all file types the
best of many distros. Hopefully someone can change this in Fedora 22
before all lilypond users must tweek their own syntax files.

If someone has reworked the file then they should have another go at it.
The bright pastel like colors are, at least on my machine, hard to read.

Namaste,
Kevin Tough