self introduction

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 16 15:09:43 UTC 2015

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 12:57:36AM -0500, kendell clark wrote:
>  I've created a #fedora-accessibility channel and am currently idling
> in there. I also regularly appear in both #fedora-users and
> #fedora-docs. My accessibility feedback is mostly about gnome, but

Hi Kendell! Welcome, and thank you for working on this. You might be
interested in taking a look at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Usability
which is the Fedora Usability SIG, and which describes itself as
including accessibility. Unfortunately, it appears to be defunct;
perhaps a revival is in order?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>