Privacy policy, new draft

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Tue Mar 17 00:22:20 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-03-16 at 15:04 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pfrields/PrivacyPolicyRedux
>
> There is still a significant section missing from the draft (on
> sharing information) but I hope to have something there by
> Wednesday. This hasn't been vetted through any actual attorneys but I
> wanted the WG to be aware of it and to see diffs.

Thanks, Paul.
A few minor suggestions:

- In the section about 'Cookies and other Browser information', it
might be useful to mention that the 'User Agent ID' of Browsers that
are packaged in Fedora is configured to identify the system as running
Fedora.

- In the 'IP addresses' section, we might want to mention that Fedora
'pings home' to determine network connectivity.