Privacy policy, new draft

Leslie S Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 03:56:59 UTC 2015

Re user agents. My financial institution recognizes Linux as a response. Their comment "Too many Linux versions to stipulate that we recognize them each."
Ditto for other systems such as Mac and android. If the browser is not recognized, it is considered insecure, and the bank's system will not proceed with communication.
 Regards
 Leslie
 Mr. Leslie Satenstein
Montréal Québec, Canada