plan: fix all remaining accessibility issues for gnome 3.18

Pete Travis lists at petetravis.com
Mon Mar 23 01:39:46 UTC 2015

On Mar 22, 2015 6:53 PM, "kendell clark" <coffeekingms at gmail.com> wrote:

> --

I'll throw out my vague understanding, in the hope that someone will
validate or knock it down:

A big driver for moving to Wayland is the additional security context
provided; one application, by design, cannot access another application
through the interface to the display server.  I *think* that orca works
*because* it is able to access other applications through Xorg.  So, based
on this very basic understanding, I would expect that Orca would not work
as-is on Wayland, and maybe would need a fundamental redesign to follow the
migration away from X.

GDM on F22 is a Wayland session by default, so it is isolated from other
processes ie Orca.

--Pete
--Pete