New Workstation WG meeting time

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Tue Mar 24 01:00:56 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-03-23 at 15:06 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> So far, only five members have answered the poll, including myself,
> and two additional people.  Right now looks like the leading time is
> Wednesday 13:00 US/Eastern (17:00 UTC).

Note that I'll always be about 5 minutes late to that time, but knew
better than to mark it off since that's a minor annoyance and meetings
are hard to schedule.

On that note. 17:00 UTC is 2:00 AM in Tokyo (Jens?), 4:00 AM in Sydney.
To include all the WG members, we might need to accept less desirable
USA times. [1] is a tool I like to use for guessing at which sorts of
times might work well and it looks pretty hopeless if I'm correct in
thinking we have WG members on each of these continents.

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20150401&p1=605&p2=43&p3=37&p4=248&p5=240