Request to include gnome-maps by default in F22

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Thu Mar 26 22:38:04 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Andreas Nilsson <lists at andreasn.se> wrote:
> However, I did want to highlight that a map application is something that
> comes with other OSes by default.

Yeah I think it's a reasonable comparison. I can't explain why but I
never use Maps on OS X even though it performs way better than google
maps in a browser. I think because it's not in my Dock. So I've just
added it there, we'll see if I think about using a Map app rather than
maps.google.com.

If it's included by default, it probably should have its application
icons in the Activities overview set as a Favorite. On most displays,
that app launcher space has plenty of room for more icons.

--
Chris Murphy