Request to include gnome-maps by default in F22

Alberto Ruiz aruiz at redhat.com
Fri Mar 27 00:43:23 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-03-26 at 18:40 +0000, Allan Day wrote:
> So, key arguments: it's useful, in a good state, actively developed,
> and is increasingly integrated with the rest of the core utilities.

One could argue that other apps that are not part of the default install
might fit in that description. I'm still having a hard time to find a
reason why a maps app specifically is important in the live image and
the default install in particular.

Also, it'd be nice to know what's the cost here, how many and which deps
and how much storage would we need in the image?

--
Greetings,
Alberto Ruiz