Request to include gnome-maps by default in F22

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:27:26 UTC 2015

hi
Would it be possible to make  the gnome-desktop just point to the
workstation group, and leave it up to the user/installer to pick what
packages to install out of that group if the user doesn't want all of
them? I'm still new here, so not sure if this is possible.
Thanks
Kendell clark
Sent from Fedora GNU/Linux