LVM in default filesystem layout

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Mon May 4 20:24:13 UTC 2015

Hi,
So I just noticed that an a fresh install system I did of the latest FW22 beta the filesystem gets set up with LVM.
I thought this was one of the changes we had done to the Workstation compared to the server image for instance, to not use LVM?

If we haven't done so already I think we should since we don't really have any UI tools for editing LVM partitions (that said I realize
it might be to big a change to push in last minute for 22, so at least for FW23.

Christian