LVM in default filesystem layout

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Tue May 5 20:54:56 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

This should probably be its own thread, but I'll note that the current state of encryption on Workstation is less than ideal (speaking as someone using it). Offline updates with encrypted partitions means re-entering the password twice; once to enter the offline-update mode and once to boot again afterwards. This is a bigger inconvenience than it sounds.