Official Fedora Survey 2015

Diogo Campos (gmail) diogocamposwd at gmail.com
Sun May 10 02:45:32 UTC 2015

I have seen things like these recently:

1-
https://blogs.gnome.org/uraeus/2015/05/07/summary-of-fedora-workstation-feedback/

2-
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/desktop/2015-April/011897.html

3-
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/desktop/2015-April/011860.html

4-
http://otroblogdegnu-linux.blogspot.com.br/2015/05/do-you-want-gnome-tweak-tool-by-default.html

5- Someone (Mathew Miller?) saying that Fedora should have something
like this:
http://blog.brackets.io/2015/03/27/introducing-brackets-health-report/
(these are my words, can not find the original message).

So, I was wondering... There is interest in a "Official Fedora Survey
2015" thing?

Because I can (and I want to) do something about it.

I am thinking in something to expose the concrete
needs/difficulties/desires from real users (especially from those who
care) about Fedora (and Linuxes, and OSes) in a useful, understandable,
and more precise way.

If yes, please, say it, so I can show/catch ideas and work on a demo.

And, if not, please, say it too, because I kinda don't want to waste my
time on an useless thing.

Thanks.