Workstation WG Recap 2015-May-11

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:08:36 UTC 2015

Minutes:         http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-05-11/workstation.2015-05-11-13.00.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-05-11/workstation.2015-05-11-13.00.txt
Log:            http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-05-11/workstation.2015-05-11-13.00.log.html

* * *
======================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora Workstation WG
======================================

Meeting started by stickster at 13:00:10 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-05-11/workstation.2015-05-11-13.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (stickster, 13:00:19)

* Workstation report for FESCo  (stickster, 13:03:49)
  * LINK:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation/Fedora_22_Workstation_FESCo_report
    (stickster, 13:03:55)

* F23/F24 Workstation planning  (stickster, 13:05:56)
  * LINK:
    https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/SUSE:SLE-12:Update/gnome-shell
    (mcatanzaro, 13:17:22)
  * IDEA: Improvements to AD/FreeIPA domain behavior (integrate WS into
    mixed env)  (stickster, 13:20:36)
  * IDEA: Container tools for developers to use on projects / integrate
    with DevAssistant  (stickster, 13:20:52)
  * IDEA: Make home printers easier to access without admin authN
    (stickster, 13:21:12)
  * IDEA: Access to Active Directory printers and file-shares should be
    simplified  (sgallagh, 13:23:03)
  * IDEA: Talk to purpleidea about packaging oh-my-vagrant as part of
    container tooling  (stickster, 13:39:06)
  * ACTION: stickster assign people to each of the #idea parts to make
    sure we have a better defined problem (and maybe solution ideas?)
    for next meeting  (stickster, 14:00:57)

Meeting ended at 14:01:41 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* stickster assign people to each of the #idea parts to make sure we
  have a better defined problem (and maybe solution ideas?) for next
  meeting

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* stickster
  * stickster assign people to each of the #idea parts to make sure we
    have a better defined problem (and maybe solution ideas?) for next
    meeting
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)