Why people are not switching to Fedora

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Mon May 11 14:39:57 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-05-11 at 06:13 -0400, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> I use deja-dup, and it's currently refusing to backup anything
> because "it's
> already in use",

So what's happening is it actually starts a backup, then attempts to
start a second one, but can't because one is already going in the
background. But it provides no indication that it is actually properly
backing things up, just an indication that it failed.

This happens almost always when I plug in my external hard drive, but
occasionally it will actually properly display backup progress.