gnome-builder in the Featured section of gnome-software

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Tue May 12 00:10:53 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-05-12 at 01:39 +0300, Elad Alfassa wrote:
> Should we make gnome-builder a "featured" application in Workstation
> for F22?
> Builder, while still young, is already a very useful IDE for both C
> and Python from my experience, even when not working on GNOME
> apps/libraries.

I don't agree; it's still too young. It's very promising, but it can't
*build* anything yet, so it's not usable without a terminal open in
the background (or perhaps a knowledge of Builder's js console, which
I'm unfamiliar with). So I'm sticking to gedit for now.

But let's absolutely reconsider for F23.