Tweak Tool in Workstation?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue May 12 02:17:31 UTC 2015

hi
Completely agreed. I was actually hoping for a shell extensions item
in control center, maybe under personalization? It could list which
extensions you have installed, offer to update, remove, etc, and an
add button which would open a search box for you to type into. It
would search extensions.gnome.org, present results, and allow you to
install them right from the window
Thanks
Kendell clark
Sent from Fedora GNU/Linux