Tweak Tool in Workstation?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Wed May 13 09:42:08 UTC 2015

hi
Notifications sounds like a really good idea. Can I make a suggestion
though? If it's a notification that's actionable, That is, it has
controlls inside of it, emit a "gain focus" or whatever the equivalent
event is in at-spi, so that orca can focus on that notification and
read it's controlls, rather than just speaking "notification: new
software updates are available." As an aside to this, notifications in
the calendar are not actionable. I can't click on them. I remember
being told by a gnome developer that to access a notifications
options, I had to physically click on the notification  when it first
appears on the screen. This is not possible for a number of reasons.
In the old message tray approach, I could press the up arrow on a
notification to pop up it's controlls, but this no longer works. I
wonder. When you press win+n to access the currently active
notification, can you click on them then? I've not tried this.
Thanks
Kendell clark